BRP RUBBER MTD SUB MOUNT 16-17 HUSKY 701 ENDURO/SUPERMOTO MODELS W/ OEM TRIPLE CLAMP
Product Code: RSA-902406
The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB "Scotts Under Bar" Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
BRP RUBBER MOUNTED DM-SUB KIT INCLUDES:
1) BRP Rubber Mounted SUB Adapter
2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
4) Aluminum Cones & All Necessary Hardware
Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3 which is the most common and popular position. SUB Mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional "above bar" setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP's, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- This Kit Raises the handlebars 15mm taller than stock and puts the bars at 21mm in front of the steering stem (which is the stock bar position)
- Lower Bend Bars can be used to compensate for additional height.
- SUB Mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash.
BRP is an authorized Scotts Stabilizer Dealer and Service center with an extensive knowledge of stabilizer mounting applications. We have a complete line of stabilizer mounting applications and replacement parts. When it comes to service we offer complete service on all Scotts stabilizers.
Be sure to select the proper year, model and triple clamp in order to get the correct part for your order. When running a stabilizer in the sub mount configuration, the stabilizer link arm will need to be reverse mounted "going under the body of the unit". To reverse the link arm we recommend using a Scotts Link Arm Puller (Sold Separately). This unit cannot be used with cycra center reach mount handguards.